New Call of Duty set in World War 2


A leaked image is doing the rounds on the internet and it's the best news ever, for me anyway.
The next Call Of Duty is going back to what it does best.....WW2. COD was the first PC game I bought. I loved it. In fact I bought a 360 to play the second.

Sledgehammer Games are at the helm so no pressure then. This is all still unconfirmed. Looking at the image it's safe to say a Omaha Beach landing is a must. Medal Of Honour Frontlines beach landing on PS2 was brilliant back in the day.
I just hope the developers remember that they are dealing with real humans that couldn't upgrade stats to get better and lets see some Brothers in Arms style play not just the usual run and gun.

Can't wait.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PSN Taken down due to a attempted attack! UPDATED.

Warframe Review. Playstation 4's best launch game. Updated.