Gearbox Software......PLEASE bring back Brothers In Arms.

The Brilliant Brothers In Arms


Thanks to Activision and Sledgehammer Games we have been taken back to World War 2 for our shooting fix. I've been wanting this for years, so much so that I was getting really fed up with game after game doing the modern run and gun thing. I kept putting it down to my age? But it turns out I'm not on my own.

I grew up with PlayStation, like many others in the late teens or in my case early 20's. Medal Of Honor was my first real WW2 shooter and at the time it was simply mind blowing. Other games arrived and were great but the best in my opinion was Gearbox Software's Brothers in Arms.



This was the thinking mans shooter, no by numbers holding the hand here. Think, plan, manoeuvre and out flank the enemy. Brilliant stuff. It was like Band Of Brothers the game. Anyone who'd ran about as a child playing soldiers loved BIA. You were playing in real settings photographed from real battlegrounds. You were fighting in the shoes of real heroes bar the name changes. You felt as one with the game, cared it someone was lost. Sure Call Of Duty is brilliant at what it does but doesn't even come close to the realism of BIA.


So please Randy, your the man that can make this happen, hell I'd even take a remake of the first two games.(not with the Rainbow Six cover system from Hell's Highway mind)
Look at COD's sales and realise many gamers want this. Fall in Soldier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSN Taken down due to a attempted attack! UPDATED.

Warframe Review. Playstation 4's best launch game. Updated.