Playstation Online have teamed up with Digital Extremes for an Exclusive Platinum giveaway. We have secured 10 packs of Platinum that we'll be giving away to PSN members over the next ten weeks. Bookmark us for further details this week. Warframe Forums .
Square Enix were on the show floor showing off the excellent looking Murdered Soul Suspect on PS4. Rory from Square confirmed that the game will be running at 1080p. The game looks excellent with a great idea for a story. We will be following this game very closely with new media coming soon after Rezzed has finished.
I find myself in unfamilier teritory. I'm a diehard Sony fan make no misstake. I've also been gaming for many, many years. I first started at the age of 9 with the Atari 2600 console. Yes that long ago. At now 52 years young I'm delighted to purchase the new AYA Neo Air. This is the first AYA product I've bought and if I'm honest I was nervous as to me they're an unknown company. After two months with the Air my excitement has grown with what this small handheld is capable of. Sony.....take note! The PSP was my first handheld and I still have a collection of over 60 games on UMD. The PSP to this day is still brilliant, as is the ahead of it's time, PS Vita. Vita is Sony's biggest crime to date. Even some of Sony's top brass admit it should have been supported better than it was. Many clones have turned up but not until the last two years has the market really got very exciting. GPD, OneX and AYA lead the way with many different options but it was the...
Comments
Post a Comment